Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Journal 8

I just got finished reading how Chief Brody got his first up close look at the shark while laying down what I believed to be a chum line (fish guts). I think this is right around the time when he says in the movie "Where gunna need a bigger boat". Just before the up close sighting Quint attempted to snag Jaws after finally finding him with a large fishing pole but it failed. I’ve also noticed a tension between Hooper and Quint starting to build up which is something I don’t remember seeing in the movie or at least grow as much as it has in the book. So far the trip has gone alot slower than in the movie and has dragged on in a more realistic way, it took awhile just for the three to find Jaws and now that they have, they need to stay with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment